Wednesday, July 15, 2015

My Very First Blog

        What a scary and exciting thing to do. My first blog post. There are so many things that I can't wait to write about and share with you! I know that this might morph into something different then my initial intention but I would like to take this first post to tell you a little about myself and my goals for this blog!

        My name is Samantha Menzo. I am an artist, Michigander, girlfriend, mother to a pup, roommate, entrepreneur, astrologer, athlete, jack-of-all-trades, and now a BLOGGER! I work at the world's largest glass art gallery Habatat Galleries. I am a social media queen tackling an Etsy shop, Pintrest, Facebook, Instagram, and now Blog, for my business called Cloud Nine Studios which will be included in a good portion of my topics.


So what is this blog about anyway. I thought you'd never ask! 
I want to create a space where I can talk about anything art related that ties into my life. I also want to here from other people on those topics. Basically this is Artists Talking Art. Artists Talking Art is an idea I had very recently driving home from work in rush hour traffic, which I do almost everyday. I love listening to Audio books and am currently listening to Gretchen Rubin's - The Happiness Project. She was talking about when she started her book club for children's literature and how talking with others really inspired her and helped with creating more happiness in her life. Then BAM - LIGHTBULB! Why can't I do the same thing but with Artist Talking Art.


So this blog will be dedicated to Daily...yes i said daily, (I am an all or nothing, go big or go home kind of gal) blogs about anything art and the meet up group I am assembling to talk about Art. 
Interested? I hope so. I would love to hear any questions or topic suggestions along the way and hope that at some point I can make you think differently or even better, inspire you to create and see life in a new light. 

PHEW! I did it! My very first blog. **Tear** I am so proud. 

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you return!

Samantha Menzo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post your thoughts and questions here!